The perfect paradise in sub-tropical Queensland and only 90 minutes’ drive north of Brisbane. Here at Noosa we have beautiful beaches, pristine waters and everything you need to enjoy an unforgettable holiday in a place that is free of ugly high-rise buildings.
When you stay at Noosa you’re only short distance from beaches, national parks and other great natural wonders. You’ll see koalas and exotic birdlife; you can fish from the beaches or the rivers or even go offshore with a fishing charter that will take you to all the best spots. Noosa is for everyone who wants to get away from the rush and bustle of everyday life and escape into a world where the sun shines, the birds sing and life is lived at an entirely different pace.
Visit the Noosa River and explore the lakes, tributaries and complex river system. You will be constantly thrilled and your mind will be enthralled by the vast amount of knowledge you will soon pick up as you continue on your Noosa adventure. Imagine renting a hire boat or even houseboat for a few hours to weeks as you enjoy days swimming and catching fish, only returning to shore to buy necessities.
Things to do in Noosa
Suggested activities include:
- Watch the sunset at Noosa River – For a spectacular view, set up a picnic along the Noosa River and watch as the sun sets over the Noosa Hinterland.
- Hire a boat – With several boat hiring facilities along Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, you can spend your day cruising up and down the Noosa River. Some boats have on-board BBQs so bring the sausages for lunch.
- Hire water equipment – There are many amazing water sports and activities you can do on the Noosa River – stand-up paddling, kayaking, jet-skiing etc. Or for something completely out of the ordinary, hire a catamaran in Laguna Bay.
- Hire a bike – Noosa is the perfect location to discover on bike with a host of bike paths and dedicated cycle lanes on mostly flat areas.
- Enjoy a barbecue on the Noosa River – The foreshore along Gympie Terrace offers a choice of free BBQs which line the park along the river. Bring your picnic and enjoy a day in the sun.
- Catch a ferry and discover the delights of the Noosa River – Buy an all-day pass and catch the Noosa Ferry between Noosa Marina and Hastings Street. Meander down the beautiful Noosa River, stopping off along the way to discover the delights of Noosa – a perfect way to get to your favourite Noosa restaurant.
- Discover the Everglades – Enjoy a cruise to the Noosa Everglades and discover an ancient system of waterways with clear lakes, dark tannin waters and stunning wildlife surrounds.